- Design, fabricate/construct, install and service industrial quality automated security gate systems and traffic control devices – including
- High speed cantilever sliding gate systems;
- Very high security gate systems such as the Truck Stopper, Rising Step/Wedge & other approved Crash Rated products;
- Turnstile systems (full and half height);
- Swing gate systems for vehicles and pedestrians;
- Protective bollards (static and rising versions – crash rated);
- Boom gates and traffic control systems;
- Solar powered gate systems.
- Equipment pedestals and camera posts;
Maintenance is recommended for these gates to ensure they are operating safely, efficiently and within manufacturer’s specification. Indeed, all automated gate systems need on-going adjustments to ensure product life longevity and to reduce unnecessary parts wear due to incorrect adjustments and tolerances. Your routine maintenance schedule either three or six monthly will obviously depend upon gate usage rates and your sites security risk profile.
Security gates are a major capital investment and replacing them is expensive. With competent servicing and maintenance industrial security gates can have a thirty plus year product life with sound on-going maintenance. We can provide service maintenance on all types of security gate systems.
We have the ability to advise and assist with high security portal design requirements, specialising in State and Federal Government sites, Ports, Utilities and other critical infrastructure sites.
We have undertaken numerous gate projects throughout the state which include State Government and many prominent public and private companies. We have specialized in the supply and installation of gate systems for heavy industry, mines, ports, utilities and critical infrastructure throughout Queensland.